- Flexible deployment options: access or mesh network, extension of an Ethernet network, and Ethernet, fiber, wireless, or cable backhaul
- Service provider support: Wi-Fi for next-generation mobile data offload and personalized mobile services
- CleanAir technology: integrated spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference from unauthorized wireless bridges or malicious devices
- High-bandwidth video surveillance over Wi-Fi without the high cost of installing cables over long distances
- High-performance, multipurpose network with low CapEx and OpEx
- Integrated wired and wireless: provides cost savings with end-to-end network access solutions that include wireless, switching, routing, and security
Where service providers have already invested in a broadband cable network, the Cisco outdoor wireless mesh can seamlessly extend network connectivity with the Cisco Aironet 1552C access point by connecting to its integrated cable modem interface. The Cisco Aironet 1552C outdoor mesh access point is a dual-radio system with DOCSIS 3.0/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 cable modem for power and backhaul. It has dual-band radios that are compliant with IEEE 802.11 a/n (5 GHz) and 802.11 b/g/n standards (2.4 GHz). The 1552C has an integrated, three-element, dual-band antenna and easily fits within the 30 cm height restriction for service providers. This model is perfect for 3G data offload applications and public Wi-Fi.
Lagerprodukter levereras inom 2-4 dagar